Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase
- Solar Capacity: 200W (18-22V)
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Ideal for: Yeti Power Stations
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Port Size: Anderson Powerpole
NEW PRODUCT! The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup. Whether you’re boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
- Solar Recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations Pairs best with Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Stations and above, the Boulder 200 is a convenient way to transport a large amount of solar in one, easy-to-pack form. Comes with an Anderson Power Pole connector engineered to withstand higher wattage safely.
- Removable Kickstands and Carrying Case Included Features adjustable kickstands for easy positioning, and built-in handle for easy carrying. Also includes a canvas bag for more protection during transport or storage.
- Durable, Weatherproof Construction Made from lightweight aluminum and rugged tempered glass, it’s designed to be portable enough to go where you need it, and tough enough to handle the elements.
User Guide: Download PDF